Versatile Technology, Australia
Conceived in 1990, Versatile Technology has supplied the worldwide packaging industry with specifically designed production quality control and R&D equipment. They are currently exporting in over 28 countries.
- Migrate from AutoCAD 2D to Parametric Solids Modelling
- Reduce product development times
- Reduce manufacturing costs in a global market
- Ability to prototype designs on the computer eliminating costly and time consuming rework.
- Project development times have reduced from 6 months to 6 weeks.
- There has been a 25% reduction in manufacturing costs directly attributable to the introduction of SolidWorks.
“SolidWorks allows us to send direct outputs to our laser profile cutters without drawings and we know pieces will fit together.”