For more than two decades, Intercad’s CAD technology solutions have been helping product designers, engineers and manufacturers gain a competitive edge driven by greater innovation and productivity.
CAD software has revolutionised design and manufacturing, enabling ever greater accuracy, quality, and opportunity for collaboration thanks to data sharing functionality. No wonder then that it’s used at all levels of manufacturing, from creative concepts through to materials testing, rendering and more.
Intercad seeks out the best of this technology in the market, chosen for its ease of use, affordability and ability to increase productivity.
The software we recommend speeds up the design cycle, keeps costs on track, ensures a high degree of accuracy and detail, facilitates collaboration and helps you get products to market faster.
But Intercad is much more than just a software supplier. We work with your team to integrate CAD systems within your business IT structure, ensuring seamless data and workflow functionality.
We provide ongoing support and training for your staff wherever needed to ensure you’re using the CAD solutions to their full potential, laying the foundation for your business to reap the benefits of design innovation.
At the core of our CAD design software solutions is the SOLIDWORKS suite:
- SOLIDWORKS Design enables designers, engineers and manufacturers to take ideas from concept through to production faster than ever before.
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation helps engineers ask and answer important and complex engineering questions throughout the design process. Designs can be tested to avoid product and material failure, to ensure reliability, and achieve design requirements.
- SOLIDWORKS Data Management (PDM) enables a team of designers and engineers in an organisation to quickly and efficiently find, share and reuse data, helping improve efficiency and quality and automate design processes.
- SOLIDWORKS Technical Communication helps improve the creation of customer technical documentation, sales materials and presentations and documentation for inspection, manufacturing and service.
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical Design simplifies electrical schematic design creation, improving collaboration and productivity while lowering costs. It includes a built-in library of symbols and tools to optimise design reuse.
- SOLIDWORKS Visualisation is a set of tools which combine rendering capabilities with visual design features and workflows for quick and easy visual content creation.